This report will includes banks, watermelons and singing. It will also discuss hitters, pitchers and matchups. You decide which means more to you. Betting it's the second group and not the first, but you never know.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Dean Breakfield - I think lgs that have waiver priority stink. Gotta use FAAB moving forward. If you've been waiting this long, keep waiting. Someone likely to get traded, so you might as well wait three more weeks.
Quick Question, I am in a 12 team, 5x5, roto, NL only. I have the number one waiver pick, there is nothing on the waiver wire except the newly signed Rasiel Iglesias. Do I burn my waiver pick on him, or hold out until after the MLB trade deadline at the end of the month, with hopes that an NL team will trade for a stud AL player. Any advice? Thank you in advance!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Chandler Jones expected to miss a month
- Nikola Vucevic agrees to 4-yr $53 million ext
- Titans trading LB Akeem Ayers to Patriots
- Da'Quan Bowers suspended two games
- Cowboys waive Michael Sam
- A.J. Green status still up in the air
- Mike Pettine has no plans to bench Hoyer
- Calvin Johnson (ankle) has resumed running
- A.J. Green (toe) said he will play Sunday
- Pierre Thomas (shoulder) will miss 2-3 weeks