This report will includes banks, watermelons and singing. It will also discuss hitters, pitchers and matchups. You decide which means more to you. Betting it's the second group and not the first, but you never know.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Dean Breakfield - I think lgs that have waiver priority stink. Gotta use FAAB moving forward. If you've been waiting this long, keep waiting. Someone likely to get traded, so you might as well wait three more weeks.
Quick Question, I am in a 12 team, 5x5, roto, NL only. I have the number one waiver pick, there is nothing on the waiver wire except the newly signed Rasiel Iglesias. Do I burn my waiver pick on him, or hold out until after the MLB trade deadline at the end of the month, with hopes that an NL team will trade for a stud AL player. Any advice? Thank you in advance!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Hilton hauls in 73 yard TD in win
- Jonas Gray benched
- Julio Jones has five grabs for 68 yards, TD
- Julius Thomas has been ruled out for Sunday
- Report: Browns intend to unleash Gordon
- Reggie Bush out for Lions on Sunday
- Arian Foster will not play on Sunday
- Josh Gordon expected to play between 20-30 plays
- Davis drops a career-high 43 points Sat.
- DeMarcus Cousins: 31 pts, 18 rebounds
He's flat out elite. Injuries make him impossible to trust. RT @77_cb: moving tulo before dec 31 deadline... not sure of real value?