Hi Ray, I am in a 12 team 5x5 roto. I’m in 2nd place but am having trouble gaining ground and it’s been over a month. I can’t get people to trade. I did get the last place team to make a trade. I would love to give up SP as I have 137 starts out of 200 already. I’m doing great in hitting with 1st place in runs, rbis, and SBs. I’m in 5th for HR and AVG. I have been offered: Puig, McCann and Garrett Jones for my Donaldson, Trumbo and Latos. I have other good pitchers in Cole, Fister, Cueto, CJ Wilson, Gallardo and Buehrle. I also have Goldschmidt at 1st and Matt Carpenter can play 3rd. I have Daniel Murphy to cover 2nd. Given my needs at position and that I don’t need the pitching would you make this move?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Clowney not guaranteed a starting position
- Jamaal Charles had concussion-like symptons
- Chandler Jones expected to miss a month
- Nikola Vucevic agrees to 4-yr $53 million ext
- Titans trading LB Akeem Ayers to Patriots
- Da'Quan Bowers suspended two games
- Cowboys waive Michael Sam
- A.J. Green status still up in the air
- Mike Pettine has no plans to bench Hoyer
- Calvin Johnson (ankle) has resumed running