We've got a guy who threw a no-hitter. You know I have to mention him. Can an old timer like Mark Buehrle keep up his hot first half? Is Zack Wheeler ready to take the next step or not? It's not just Justin Verlander but it's also Max Scherzer who is struggling for the Tigers. Can guys like Cobb and Gray rebound from moderate recent work? That and more in the pitcher piece today.
Not gonna brag that Tim Lincecum threw a no-hitter. That would be unseemly. It would also be unwise to do so given that he's sporting a poor set of ratios (4.42 ERA and 1.34 WHIP). The strikeouts are also regressing, down to 8.15 per nine, and that's a concern. Wednesday's outing though is a reminder that when locked in, when his mechanics are in check, Lincecum can still dominate big leaguers. I'd Continue...
Josh from Mars - I got the John Carter reference. ;-) Bourn nothing. Bryant huge keeper, but all potential. That doesn't always happen right away. I'd say Moss/Cishek right now. Helps you huge at the moment, and possible it's better next yr too. Still, closers are tough to count on in keeper lgs since they change so quickly.
Josh from Mars
14-team mix, 10 keepers. K. Bryant & M. Bourn vs. Brandon Moss and one of S. Cishek or C. Janssen. Bryant and Moss are keepers. Which side?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- DeAngelo Hall re-tore his Achilles' tendon
- Russell Westbrook out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Rusell Westbrook Out After Hand Injury
- Khiry Robinson is inactive
- Amar'e Stoudemire will come off the bench
- Uehara signed to a 2-yr contract extension w/ Sox
- Kawhi Leonard is cleared to play Friday
- Kevin Martin (ankle) will play on Thursday
- Angels exercised 2015 club option on Huston Street
- Nationals decline options on LaRoche & Soriano