Daily Trends: June 26th
Thursday is the loneliest day of the week. When you were in college you used to go out and party Thursday night after those Tues/Thurs classes were over. Now, it's just one more day to work through until we get to Friday. Let's try to make a change starting with this piece. Let's make Thursday a big deal. Let's start with BVP data.Continue...
Goodnight Mr Ray. Thanked his article as always. Questions What does .222/.295/.322. Cole Hamels on? thanks
Ray, Followup question please. Would you drop Chris Archer or Beckett for Taijuan Walker? Thank you
edward schatz - Wrote about Singleton yesterday. http://www.fantasyalarm.com/articles/flowers/18709/mlb-week-13-mailbag/ All three of those options are struggling right now. Also unlikely all three should be on one team - lots of 1Bs. At the moment, I would go Hosmer.
Hey Ray, Received a trade offer of my Alex Wood for his Homer Bailey. What do you think? Thanks as always.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Kyle Lohse will start on Saturday
- Jimmy Nelson (blister) scratched Saturday
- Evan Gattis not in Braves lineup on Friday
- Mauer will begin a rehab assignment next week
- Marlins place RHP Henderson Alvarez on 15-day DL
- Cain needs surgery for bone chips
- Goldschmidt not in the Diamondbacks lineup Friday
- Nash is "100% healthy" right now
- Cespedes is not in the Red Sox lineup on Friday
- Davis has returned to the Orioles lineup Friday