Thursday is the loneliest day of the week. When you were in college you used to go out and party Thursday night after those Tues/Thurs classes were over. Now, it's just one more day to work through until we get to Friday. Let's try to make a change starting with this piece. Let's make Thursday a big deal. Let's start with BVP data.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Goodnight Mr Ray. Thanked his article as always. Questions What does .222/.295/.322. Cole Hamels on? thanks
Ray, Followup question please. Would you drop Chris Archer or Beckett for Taijuan Walker? Thank you
edward schatz - Wrote about Singleton yesterday. http://www.fantasyalarm.com/articles/flowers/18709/mlb-week-13-mailbag/ All three of those options are struggling right now. Also unlikely all three should be on one team - lots of 1Bs. At the moment, I would go Hosmer.
Hey Ray, Received a trade offer of my Alex Wood for his Homer Bailey. What do you think? Thanks as always.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Victorino (back) will swing a bat Monday
- Raiders Woodson expects to play in 2015
- Pedro Strop was involved in a car accident in DR
- Clowney said he suffered a setback
- Megatron Racks up 146 Yrads, 2 TD
- Matthew Stafford Throws for 390 Yards, 2 TD
- Brandon Marshall Gets Checked for Concussion
- Alshon Jeffery Hauls in 2 TD in Loss
- Martellus Bennett Has Eight Grabs for 109 Yards
- Julius Thomas (ankle) is practicing Thursday
that it does RT @clydemac39: happy turkey day ray, hey it rhymes