Daily Trends: June 23rd
Monday after a long weekend is where many of us are at right now. If things turned out as hoped you've got a big smile on your face. For the rest of us who don't feel that way, we're sporting angry frowns. I don't want to be a part of the down side, I want to be part of the solution. I'm trying to help those that need a pick me up Monday. Maybe you can find a nugget or two in this piece to help out your fantasy squad for Monday, June 23rd.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data Continue...
Järpen - Panik is a decent bat. Nothing fancy. Certainly doesn't profile as highly as Bourn, but then again Bourn isn't the same guy anymore either. could make the move hoping for the future, but it might be a zero move for 2014 as Joe's not a lock to play daily for Giants. All depends how many players you keep, but I'd say Bourn.
Josh - Wrote about Odorizzi today - http://www.fantasyalarm.com/articles/flowers/18698/oracle-report-mid-level-starting-pitchers/
Joe Panik vs. M. Bourn. This is a keepers league (cannot keep Bourn). Good speculation here or should I stick with Bourn? Panik will replace Walker who's on my DL. I'm in first place currently; 14-team mix.
How do you like Jake Odorizzi for the ROS? He seems to be fulfilling his prospect promise. A 0.91 WHIP and 39/7 K/BB ratio in 34 IP, along with a Dom surge. 14-team mix; 10 keepers.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Doc Rivers signs extension
- Gordon suspended for a year
- Vikings wont hesitate to bench Cassel
- Adrian Peterson to be used differently
- Browns frustrated by lack of Josh Gordon ruling
- Le’Veon Bell will not be susp. by Steelers
- Rizzo left Tuesday with lower back tightness
- McCutchen left game with left rib discomfort
- Colby Rasmus is a late scratch Tuesday
- Adam LaRoche dealing with a tight back
I don't want this to becomes a war of words on Twitter so I'm going back to the regularly scheduled program - baseball talk.
How'd that work for Lance Armstrong? RT @djackson9: also only one of his two samples even met the minimum levels to fail a test