Daily Trends: June 18th
I'm sitting here in a hotel in San Francisco getting over my vodka & red bull induced fun of the previous night (the 3 AM breakfast at the all night diner certainly hit the spot by the way). Missing my second computer screen as I work off my laptop listening to Tainted Love – the Soft Cell version. You don't care do you? Let's get down to the matchups, that's what you're here for.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Hanley Ramirez has been scratched Tuesday
- Hamilton is back in the Angels lineup Tuesday
- Choo to have surgery on left ankle
- Teixeira out Tuesday due to discomfort in wrist
- Girardi: Tanaka tentatively slated to start Sunday
- Votto is expected to take BP on Tuesday
- Roddy White will play on Thursday
- Vernon Davis avoids serious ankle injury
- Josh Gordon pled guilty to DWI in Raleigh on Tues
- Charles (ankle) does not appear to be severe
Advice on the way! RT @ryderskyexxx: yes, pls! i have a lap dance w/ur name on it! my special signature one 2 Pink Floyd's Wish u were here
@ryderskyexxx congrats on the new radio gig.