Daily Trends: June 18th
I'm sitting here in a hotel in San Francisco getting over my vodka & red bull induced fun of the previous night (the 3 AM breakfast at the all night diner certainly hit the spot by the way). Missing my second computer screen as I work off my laptop listening to Tainted Love – the Soft Cell version. You don't care do you? Let's get down to the matchups, that's what you're here for.Continue...
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Vance Worley Throws Complete-Game Shutout
- The Melk Man Delivers 2 HR in blowout
- Brett Gardner homered twice in loss to Rangers
- Jeter seventh on MLB all-time hit list
- Brandon Belt passed his concussion test
- Coco Crisp having an MRI on his neck
- Judge has ruled against Donald Sterling
- Terrell Thomas agrees to deal with Seahawks
- Mo Williams agreed to deal with Timberwolves
- Ellsbury not in Yanks' starting lineup Monday