Daily Trends: June 17th
I'm in San Francisco for the FSTA Conference, the vodka and Red Bull's are flowing, and it's hard to focus. OK, I'm playing up the “cool guy” thing a bit. No matter how much vodka is swirling in my system, you know you can count on me to be there for you. I'm like the mailman. I always deliver. Unless there's a hot brunette stopping me from doing so. Here are the BVP matchups for Tuesday, June 17th.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups of the Day
Derek Braselton - Mauer should bounce back. Been very surprising his struggles. His profile does not suggest failure though. I'd hold or buy low.
Christopher Backhaus - I'd still tilt to Verlander, but it's a lot closer than anyone thought it would 3 months ago.
Can't understand Mauer. Is his act going to get back to. 300 even or is he just.....pulling a Justin Verlander?
Someone just dropped Choo in my league. He's been terrible but will he be good enough the rest of this year to warrant dropping Chisenhall to get him?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Knowshon Moreno reportedly out four weeks
- Jamaal Charles will have MRI Monday
- Foster runs wild in Oakland
- Brandon Marshall is active for Sunday's game
- Jeffery is active
- Vikings don’t expect NFL to punish Peterson yet
- Knowshon Moreno has a dislocated elbow
- Jamaal Charles leaves game with ankle injury
- Walker was the lone bright spot for Titans
- Griffin suffers dislocated ankle