Daily Trends: June 17th
I'm in San Francisco for the FSTA Conference, the vodka and Red Bull's are flowing, and it's hard to focus. OK, I'm playing up the “cool guy” thing a bit. No matter how much vodka is swirling in my system, you know you can count on me to be there for you. I'm like the mailman. I always deliver. Unless there's a hot brunette stopping me from doing so. Here are the BVP matchups for Tuesday, June 17th.Continue...
Derek Braselton - Mauer should bounce back. Been very surprising his struggles. His profile does not suggest failure though. I'd hold or buy low.
Christopher Backhaus - I'd still tilt to Verlander, but it's a lot closer than anyone thought it would 3 months ago.
Can't understand Mauer. Is his act going to get back to. 300 even or is he just.....pulling a Justin Verlander?
Someone just dropped Choo in my league. He's been terrible but will he be good enough the rest of this year to warrant dropping Chisenhall to get him?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Bills signed Fred Jackson to 1-year extension
- Ortiz not in the Red Sox lineup on Wednesday
- Sox trade Felix Doubront to the Cubs
- Davis (sick) not in Orioles lineup again Wednesday
- Justin Masterson has been traded to the Cardinals
- Chris Carter (illness) scratched from lineup
- Emilio Bonifacio Powers Up Against Rockies
- Matt Kemp Drives in Four Off Two Home Runs
- J.P. Arencibia Drives in Seven with 2 HR, 2 2B
- Cardinals signed Peterson to 5 yr extension