A day before the fantasy sports industry descends on the Bay Area for the FSTA Conference, where I live by the way, there's still plenty of time for the Oracle to help you out. I'm there for you folks. With that, let's get into the batter versus pitcher data for June 16th, 2014.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Vince - Deal is ok to make. Know though that Rosario could still easily be a top-10 catcher ROTW.
Hi ray. Trade. Rosario and bogarts for y molina. Im so fed up with rosario. I have rendon and chisenhall at 3rd as well Thanks
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- A.J. Green status still up in the air
- Mike Pettine not planning to bench Brian Hoyer
- Calvin Johnson (ankle) has resumed running
- A.J. Green (toe) said he will play Sunday
- Pierre Thomas (shoulder) will miss 2-3 weeks
- Reggie Wayne could miss one or two games
- Michael Morse will be the DH in Game 1
- Jadeveon Clowney will not play on Monday
- Rams waived WR Austin Pettis
- Usama Young has a torn ACL and MCL