Daily Trends: June 13th
Friday. Your mind drifts to drafts. Try to keep focused, at least for a little bit longer. There's still plenty of time to plan your weekend of fun. Now is the time for ya to focus, set your Friday lineup, and look back with fondness Saturday morning at all the success your squad had.
***RAY FLOWERS AND JEFF MANS WILL BE HOSTING A LIVE ADVICE INTERACTIVE EVENT FRIDAY, JUNE 13TH, AT 2 PM EDT. CLICK ON THE LINK FOR MORE DETAILS.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups Continue...
Darren Graham - I'm fine with doing that deal. His positional flexibility is greatly reduced in a 10 tm lg,but he still offers that, and at some point the Rays have to hit, don't they?
Hello Ray is Ben Zobrist a buy low candidate? I was thinking of offering Khris Davis for him. Its a 10 tm league. thanks
Don - gotta make sure you check out the site daily. I wrote about Daniel Santana this week - http://www.fantasyalarm.com/articles/flowers/18648/2014-fantasy-baseball-player-profile-danny-santana/ . My rankings for SPs can be found here - http://www.fantasyalarm.com/rankings.php
Christopher Backhaus - Well, you've got 15 yrs of data to go on with Hudson so it's fairly straightforward what to expect given that guys don't usually have their best season at 38 years of age. Add at least a run to the ERA and at least two tenths to the WHIP. Cain, Bailey, Shields... someone might think Hudson is an ace so I can't really answer your question.
Hello Ray, I expect some regression with Tim Hudson, but trying to figure out how much? I have always liked him, steady/consistent, but do I look to trade him now that his value is higher than ever? I would like to trade SP for SP… who should be my target? Thanks for the comments.
michael mccunniff - I dont think starting either guy is ever a mistake. Wilson has had only one bad game in his last five. Rest of the time stable as usual. Bailey has bad history against MIL though he did look sharp back on May 1st. 4-straight quality starts for him. I'd start both.
cj wilson/homer bailey a start? i'm thinking yes with the former, a maybe with the latter...
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Dallas Keuchel Loses in Complete-Game Effort
- Brandon McCarthy Throws Complete-Game Shutout
- Angels acquired Gordon Beckham from White Sox
- Garrett Richards will have surgery next week
- Ortiz not in Red Sox starting lineup on Thursday
- Posey said he's good to play Thursday
- Harvin as healthy as he's ever been?
- Atkins to play Sunday?
- Jadeveon Clowney was not seriously injured
- Jon Jay Extends Hit Streak to 12 Games