The work week is closing to an end for most. We're mentally planning the debauchery we plan/hope to get into this weekend. Maybe that's only for the single fellas like me? I don't know. But I always have time for you, my loyal followers, so you better believe I'm breaking down the Friday matchups before I got out on Friday and make it happen.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
LIVE ADVICE SESSION TODAY, FRIDAY JUNE 6TH - 2 PM EDT
Ray Flowers and Jeff Mans will be answering your questions live from 2-3 PM EDT. Continue...
Zeevi Becker – Flores has little value. Davis is hitting well of late, but still not exciting, no walks, no OBP, no avg. Bruce I like a lot, expect him to rebound, like I do with Longo. // Donaldson is a great add. Polanco is a tremendous talent/unknown. Cabrera is hard to figure. Good, but can't keep this up. Martin nice speed add. Closers are always nice. Get the five.
I get: Donaldson, Polanco, Melky Cabrera, Leonys Martin and Hector Rondon ----- I give: Evan Longoria, Jay Bruce, Khris Davis and Wilmer Flores
Richard Costa - Easy answer. Just check out my player rankings for first base: http://www.fantasyalarm.com/rankings.php
Michael Magid - Hammel just keeps tossing up solid efforts. Only once in last 10 over 3 ER. Marlins not as good on road. Solid start.
Ray, need to make room for Mike Napoli or drop him shortly. I also have Jon Singleton and Juan Francisco at CI. Would you just drop Napoli or choose from Singleton and Francisco.
Eddie Butler is a RHP. You highlight Van Slyke against him, but he most likely won't play against a rightie.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Herron will continue to start at RB over T-Rich
- Hibbert will not play Wednesday
- Wade (hamstring) hoping to play Sunday
- Dwight Howard will not play Wednesday
- Ryan Braun said his thumb is back to 100 %
- McCoy to start. RGIII part of the long-term plan
- Geno Smith to start vs. Miami Dolphins
- Henson Will Not Play vs T'Wolves Wednesday
- Kia Tigers Reject Bid for Hyeon-Jong Yang
- Rose's injury not serious
Quite possible in time. Might be a long wait though. I would pass. RT @uneedacopier: Think Delgado gets voted in?