I sit here pounding away at the keys doing a little day dreaming. Hawaii... Godzilla... X-Men... flamenco dancing... sunbathing... plasma television... Rihanna... what a stream of consciousness situation. Am I right? Oh, I still had time to look at matchups for Thursday. Don't worry, the Oracle is always there for you.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups of the Day
Ian Desmond has a great slash line against Kyle Kendrick. In 37 plate appearances he's looked like Ted Williams: .405/.410/.676. He's gone deep twice with eight RBIs. Continue...
Quonk - I don't think he is hurt. My thoughts on Burnett are here: http://www.fantasyalarm.com/articles/flowers/18614/oracle-report-what-is-wrong-with/
Also very concerned with AJ Burnett. He has been getting lit up for the past month, despite at times having a lot of K's. On ESPN he has dropped from 95% ownership to about 60%. I am keeping him for now, but wonder if he is hurt.
Good morning Ray- at the risk of you replying with "he's the same player he's always been", what are your thoughts on AJ Burnett? I like that he's a 200 inning/year guy but he's a pretty big liability in H2H leagues since he's prone to getting lit up. Yes, H2H leagues are a joke, but I lost that battle vs my commissioner, so here we are. Thoughts? Wondering if I should turn his roster spot into a "flavor of the week/ two start" spot? Thanks Ray!!!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Megatron Racks up 146 Yrads, 2 TD
- Matthew Stafford Throws for 390 Yards, 2 TD
- Brandon Marshall Gets Checked for Concussion
- Alshon Jeffery Hauls in 2 TD in Loss
- Martellus Bennett Has Eight Grabs for 109 Yards
- Julius Thomas (ankle) is practicing Thursday
- Clowney, game-time decision Sunday
- Foster likely to play Sunday
- Reggie Bush (ankle) will not play Thursday
- Chandler nabs 25 boards, scores 17 vs NY
that it does RT @clydemac39: happy turkey day ray, hey it rhymes