Daily Trends: June 3rd
Trying something a bit different. I'm going to try and make the correct calls. Hey, you make a ton a day, you can't help but lay some stinkers. Hopefully there's more up than down in today's look at Batter vs. Pitcher data.Continue...
trvalletta - Blue Jays are hitting 3.10 with 23 homers as a team the past two weeks. I'm not very interested in starting Sanchez.
Greetings! I guess I am a little worried about Anabal Sanchez for tonight. Should I start him against Toronto?
Matthew Baumer - I think both are pretty much must starts. I'd favor Bailey over Kazmir long term, cant explain where this is coming from with Kazmir and he's a huge injury risk, but no reason not to start him at this point.
Hey Ray, you trust Kazmir and Homer tonight in innings limit league? trusted your judgement on lackey and it paid off after a slow start. Thanks
Good evening Mr. Ray. Thanks for posting this article earlier. Hopefully always published at this time every day. Do not know how help me on this. Best regards.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Josh Harrison homered in his 3rd straight game
- Alex Cobb K's 12 in win over Brewers
- Ryan Zimmerman has Grade 3 hamstring strain
- Chapman extends streak, reaches milestone
- Mike Leake earns 50th career victory
- Lester has been scratched for Wednesday
- Suh given permission to explore free agency
- Adam Wainwright will start on Friday
- Teixeira in Yankees' starting lineup on Tuesday
- Padres reinstate Everth Cabrera from 15-day DL
In a 10 tm, can take a shot. Hard to pass on hot players in shallow lg RT @jz0524: ackley over Aaron Hill in 10 team league?