CLICK ON THE LINK FOR THE RANKINGS UPDATE!
Sean Galvin - all players are only listed at one spot with additional positions listed. Solarte is a mirage. no speed. Avg. likely to dip. Certainly no 20 HR bat. I'm not interested. In a mixed lg he's nothing more than an injury fill-in type, just not exciting at all.
Mr Flowers! Noticed that Solarte is listed as a 2B/SS as well as 3B, but was not in said position's rankings. Estimated rankings in those?
Adam Kramer - At this point we really don't know. I don't like that uncertainty. I would bench Cano for the week. It's just my best guess.
Good Morning Oracle! I need advice on starting/benching Cano in my 2 weekly leagues 5x5 12 team mixed (2b,MI) pts 10 team mixed (2b only) Obviously we have no clue what's going on with Cano right now. If I bench him he'll hit .400 with 3HR and 15rbi. If I start him he'll go on the DL. In my 5x5 league, I'd essentially be replacing Cano with Asdrubal Cabrera at MI [kendrick @ 2b, Andrus @ SS] In my pts league, I'd be replacing Cano with Kolten Wong. Thoughts?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Jameer Nelson will not play on Wednesday
- Brandon Jennings will not play on Wednesday
- Tobias Harris will play and start Wednesday
- DBacks sign Yasmany Tomas 6-yr, $68.5M deal
- Arian Foster (groin) practiced on Wednesday
- Herron will continue to start at RB over T-Rich
- Hibbert will not play Wednesday
- Wade (hamstring) hoping to play Sunday
- Dwight Howard will not play Wednesday
- Ryan Braun said his thumb is back to 100 %