Bryan Shisler - Taveras could be up this week cause of DH. Coule be 3 wks. Could be longer. Just not sure. Elite talent, upper echelon performance possible. At same time, you never know how a rookie will perform. See Willie Mays. Bauer - needs more than 10 solid starts to erase 3 yrs of sturggles. Elite arm. We'll see about the consistency. Salazar has an amazing arm, but right now he's struggling trying to learn how to pitch. He's the hardest guy to hope for success in 2014.
Players and situations like to read your thoughts on: - is Kemp on DM's $@%# list for playing time? - is it time to pick up O Taveras and what might we expect? - is Bauer the real deal and ready to do what Salazar couldn't for the Tribe (like go more than 4 innings)? Thx Ray, love your research and radio show. B
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Humphries is getting the start Tuesday
- Yu Darvish has been cleared to begin throwing
- Broncos released kicker Brandon McManus
- Jets will start Michael Vick at QB Monday Night
- Rudy Gay (Achilles) will not play Tuesday
- Carmelo doubtful for Wednesday.
- Brandon Jennings is not expected to play Tuesday
- Wade (hamstring) will not play Tuesday night
- Westbrook and Durant could play as soon as Friday.
- Carmelo Anthony (back spasms) expected in Dallas