Daily Trends: Weekend Edition, Wk.8
Bryan Shisler - Taveras could be up this week cause of DH. Coule be 3 wks. Could be longer. Just not sure. Elite talent, upper echelon performance possible. At same time, you never know how a rookie will perform. See Willie Mays. Bauer - needs more than 10 solid starts to erase 3 yrs of sturggles. Elite arm. We'll see about the consistency. Salazar has an amazing arm, but right now he's struggling trying to learn how to pitch. He's the hardest guy to hope for success in 2014.
Players and situations like to read your thoughts on: - is Kemp on DM's $@%# list for playing time? - is it time to pick up O Taveras and what might we expect? - is Bauer the real deal and ready to do what Salazar couldn't for the Tribe (like go more than 4 innings)? Thx Ray, love your research and radio show. B
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Sergio Romo to share closing duties
- Sammy Watkins has a rib injury
- Daniel Murphy (calf) is getting MRI
- Arian Foster will not play Thursday
- Venters MRI revealed he re-tore ligament in elbow
- NFL Takes Hard-Line Stance on Domestic Violence
- Adrian Peterson: I'd play for Cowboys
- Peyton Manning fined $8,268
- Tanaka feels good after simulated game
- Rules don’t allow Josh Gordon to play in CFL