Bryan Shisler - Taveras could be up this week cause of DH. Coule be 3 wks. Could be longer. Just not sure. Elite talent, upper echelon performance possible. At same time, you never know how a rookie will perform. See Willie Mays. Bauer - needs more than 10 solid starts to erase 3 yrs of sturggles. Elite arm. We'll see about the consistency. Salazar has an amazing arm, but right now he's struggling trying to learn how to pitch. He's the hardest guy to hope for success in 2014.
Players and situations like to read your thoughts on: - is Kemp on DM's $@%# list for playing time? - is it time to pick up O Taveras and what might we expect? - is Bauer the real deal and ready to do what Salazar couldn't for the Tribe (like go more than 4 innings)? Thx Ray, love your research and radio show. B
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Victorino (back) will swing a bat Monday
- Raiders Woodson expects to play in 2015
- Pedro Strop was involved in a car accident in DR
- Rays signed right-handed pitcher Ernesto Frieri
- Clowney said he suffered a setback
- Megatron Racks up 146 Yrads, 2 TD
- Matthew Stafford Throws for 390 Yards, 2 TD
- Brandon Marshall Gets Checked for Concussion
- Alshon Jeffery Hauls in 2 TD in Loss
- Martellus Bennett Has Eight Grabs for 109 Yards
that it does RT @clydemac39: happy turkey day ray, hey it rhymes