Daily Trends: May 14th
You gotta get over that hump folks. Two work days down, two to go (at least I guess that's the way it is for most. I'm not really complaining about my job, how could I, but I've worked at least six days a week for 15 years, and nearly every week it's seven days a week. Must be nice doing the M-F, 9-5 thing. I never wanted to work for the man though so I've never done the traditional thing.). So as we crest the summit of the week let's take a look at some matchups that favor both the hitter and pitcher.
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups of the Day
rafael - I do my writeup for the following day each night. I'm sorry it's not early enough for you, but I usually post around 11 PM PST. Given that games don't start until at least 10 AM PST the next day, that's 11 hours lead time. Sorry, can't do much better than that.
Good Afternoon Mr Ray. Thanks for your valuable article I congratulate you for the morning session Thursday that pitcher or pitchers liked?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Martin Prado likely out the rest of the season
- Pujols left Monday's game with cramp
- Kendricks declared out with right calf injury
- Jonathan Papelbon suspended 7 games
- AP being investigated for another abuse accusation
- WR Vincent Brown has signed with Raiders
- Tillman has been placed on IR. Torn right triceps
- Lewis: A.J.Green's foot injury not long term
- Abraham expected to return to Cardinals Tuesday
- Charles Tillman (triceps) on season-ending IR