Daily Trends: May 14th
You gotta get over that hump folks. Two work days down, two to go (at least I guess that's the way it is for most. I'm not really complaining about my job, how could I, but I've worked at least six days a week for 15 years, and nearly every week it's seven days a week. Must be nice doing the M-F, 9-5 thing. I never wanted to work for the man though so I've never done the traditional thing.). So as we crest the summit of the week let's take a look at some matchups that favor both the hitter and pitcher.Continue...
rafael - I do my writeup for the following day each night. I'm sorry it's not early enough for you, but I usually post around 11 PM PST. Given that games don't start until at least 10 AM PST the next day, that's 11 hours lead time. Sorry, can't do much better than that.
Good Afternoon Mr Ray. Thanks for your valuable article I congratulate you for the morning session Thursday that pitcher or pitchers liked?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Zimmerman leaves with leg injury Tuesday
- David Wilson looks sharp
- Jamaal Charles expected to hold out
- George Springer is not in starting lineup
- Rockies place Tulowitzki on 15-day DL
- Abreu is not in the White Sox lineup on Tuesday
- Hanley, Puig remain out Dodgers lineup Tuesday
- Yankees acquire 3B Headley from Padres
- Browns to name starting QB by 3rd preseason game
- Atkins expected to be ready for season opener
Answering emails... http://t.co/ReDcDo8cKT
The ocean is close http://t.co/zhzjYjXSzs
View from my room on Oahu... http://t.co/cZgzjPQecj