You gotta get over that hump folks. Two work days down, two to go (at least I guess that's the way it is for most. I'm not really complaining about my job, how could I, but I've worked at least six days a week for 15 years, and nearly every week it's seven days a week. Must be nice doing the M-F, 9-5 thing. I never wanted to work for the man though so I've never done the traditional thing.). So as we crest the summit of the week let's take a look at some matchups that favor both the hitter and pitcher.
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups of the Day
rafael - I do my writeup for the following day each night. I'm sorry it's not early enough for you, but I usually post around 11 PM PST. Given that games don't start until at least 10 AM PST the next day, that's 11 hours lead time. Sorry, can't do much better than that.
Good Afternoon Mr Ray. Thanks for your valuable article I congratulate you for the morning session Thursday that pitcher or pitchers liked?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Jadeveon Clowney will not play on Monday
- Rams waived WR Austin Pettis
- Usama Young has a torn ACL and MCL
- Clowney is very unlikely to play Monday
- Wayne will undergo an MRI on his elbow
- A.J. Green (toe) is making progress
- Colt McCoy will start this week
- Calvin Johnson will travel with the Lions
- Denard Robinson to remain featured back
- No surgery is required for Fred Jackson