Kory dumond - Nice to hear you say that. Thanks Kory. The 3 for 1 is fair. Greinke is an SP1 type, and Archer, as I detailed in THE MAILBAG piece this week, is pitching much better than it seems. Simmons is a solid SS/MI option. The others deal gets you two better hurlers, but you also have to toss in Seager. Lets call him and Zobrist a wash. That's Iwa/Gio for Stanton - that's fair given your need.
Damn do I dig this site! Quick question Ray regarding Stanton, I am trying to move him in my 12tm H2H auction keeper league.. I currently have an OF of Stanton Puig Brantley Pagan and Melky (we use R/RBI/TB/OPS/E/NSB as hitting cats.) My staff is OK but could use improvement (we use IP/W/TB/KBB/K-9/QS/NSVH as pitching cats.) I have 2 offers as followed; A. Stanton/Seager for Iwakuma/G. Gonzalez/ Zobrist B. Stanton for A. Simmons/Archer/Greinke Would appreciate your input, Thanks for all your hard work
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Kirk Hinrich will not play on Monday
- Kevin Martin will have surgery Tuesday
- Nerlens Noel will come off the bench
- Xavier Henry's MRI reveals torn Achilles tendon
- Fred Jackson is active for Monday's game
- Chiefs put S Eric Berry is out for year
- Bills will return to Buffalo and play Sunday
- RG3 will remain the starter
- Russell Westbrook could return Friday
- Thaddeus Young is back with the Twolves
@chrstphr_ I was talking sales tax. not personal income tax