Daily Trends: May 8th
My back is sore today. Has nothing to do with the article. I'm just sharing my personal thoughts to connect with you the reader. I know you would rather read some BVP material than hear about the shape of my back, but I tend to personalize everything and make it about me. I just find life to be more interesting that way. OK, enough about me. Let's get to some baseball information for Thursday.Continue...
Vince - Glad Kipnis worked out last year. Provided Bruce is back when they say, 3-4 weeks, he's just as good a pickup as a guy like Taveras or Polanco. You have to be able to sit for that time with nothing, but Bruce could be a difference maker despite injuries and struggles. I'd go in that 40-50% range. He wasnt doing great before, and you have to think the speed disappears with this, but it's still a very potent bat.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Lincecum with a save and a no-no in same year
- Lucroy homers twice, including walk-off winner
- Chase Whitley stellar in no-decision Tuesday
- Anthony Rizzo homers twice Tuesday
- Zimmerman leaves with leg injury Tuesday
- David Wilson looks sharp
- Jamaal Charles expected to hold out
- George Springer is not in starting lineup
- Rockies place Tulowitzki on 15-day DL
- Abreu is not in the White Sox lineup on Tuesday
Answering emails... http://t.co/ReDcDo8cKT
The ocean is close http://t.co/zhzjYjXSzs