Daily Trends: May 2nd
Friday. Finally. The work week is nearing completion, but we at Fantasy Alarm never rest. Here is the book on Friday matchups.
NOTE: THE 2014 PLAYER RANKINGS ARE UPDATED. LOOK FOR MONTHLY UPDATES ON THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH. CLICK HERE FOR THE MAY 1ST RANKINGS OF NEARLY 500 PLAYERS.
Kinsler only has 3 K in 42 AB's vs Shields with 2 doubles and 2 HR's. It will be interesting watching the matchup tonight
There is no bench, and I have D.Wright for 3B and A.Ramirez for CI. So position flexibility isn't a concern, I like the hot hand with Rendon right now, and probably should sell high, especially when Utley is in the mix.
Jeff Weaver - I would favor Utley. Rendon is nice add cause of two positions, so you will have to decide if you need that flexibility more than the slightly higher up of Utley.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Bautista goes yard twice in loss
- Greinke K's 10 in win over Giants Friday
- Puig laced 3 triples in Friday's win
- Denard Span with back-to-back 4 hit games
- Drew Smyly K's career-high 11 all swinging
- Jose Abreu 3rd-fastest to reach 30 career HR
- Cardinals will sign C A.J. Pierzynski
- Machado thinks he'll return this weekend
- Puig returns to Dodgers lineup Friday
- Hanley returns to Dodgers lineup
;-) RT @lunanymets: I drafted Kluber 15, Tyson Ross 24 and Wily Peralta 28 because of you...thank you
Lounge required pants. So they loaned me a pair. Didn't quite fit... http://t.co/lUviM3ER9r