Daily Trends: May 2nd
Friday. Finally. The work week is nearing completion, but we at Fantasy Alarm never rest. Here is the book on Friday matchups.
NOTE: THE 2014 PLAYER RANKINGS ARE UPDATED. LOOK FOR MONTHLY UPDATES ON THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH. CLICK HERE FOR THE MAY 1ST RANKINGS OF NEARLY 500 PLAYERS.
Kinsler only has 3 K in 42 AB's vs Shields with 2 doubles and 2 HR's. It will be interesting watching the matchup tonight
There is no bench, and I have D.Wright for 3B and A.Ramirez for CI. So position flexibility isn't a concern, I like the hot hand with Rendon right now, and probably should sell high, especially when Utley is in the mix.
Jeff Weaver - I would favor Utley. Rendon is nice add cause of two positions, so you will have to decide if you need that flexibility more than the slightly higher up of Utley.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Scott Kazmir Notches 12th Win
- Jose Altuve Homers, Swipes AL-leading 42nd Base
- Allen Webster Wins 2014 Debut
- Carlos Santana homered twice more Sunday
- Matt Holliday homers, again
- Wainwright improved to 13-5 with win over Cubs
- Peavy suffers loss in 1st start with new team
- Vikings, Rudolph agree to new deal
- DeMarco Murray, Cowboys thinking long term
- Julio Jones showing no ill effects
The sun goes down on my final night... http://t.co/lV2tYqiuP2
If loving a mai tai is wrong... http://t.co/f1TfY9Dxdp
Diamond Head in the distance http://t.co/8XMgTHgGTh
I've never tried to hide that fact. :-) RT @Jer_Squared: I always knew you were an umbrella in the drink kind of guy