Daily Trends: April 30th
Some new names make the report today, guys we've yet to see mentioned at any other point in the month of April. That's what makes baseball so fun anyway isn't it? The fact that if you pay attention every day for the course of six months, you're going to see something you never expected to. The best/worst matchups for Wednesday follow.Continue...
I guess this is why you are the one writing the articles. Yeah,I should a listened:)
Randy Mangolt - Full rankings will be posted May 1st. Kluber would be at the top of that list for me.
Ray, Should I pick up Chris Archer on waivers - would drop Lincecum or Kluber? 12 team 5x5 20 man rosters Thank you.
Derek Braselton - Not afraid to put it on the line. Hope you are right if you got cash on it.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Denard Span with back-to-back 4 hit games
- Drew Smyly K's career-high 11 all swinging
- Jose Abreu 3rd-fastest to reach 30 career HR
- Cardinals will sign C A.J. Pierzynski
- Machado thinks he'll return this weekend
- Puig returns to Dodgers lineup Friday
- Hanley returns to Dodgers lineup
- Brandon Belt not improving
- No timetable for Michael Bourn's return
- CP3: Sitting season possible if Sterling the owner
;-) RT @lunanymets: I drafted Kluber 15, Tyson Ross 24 and Wily Peralta 28 because of you...thank you
Lounge required pants. So they loaned me a pair. Didn't quite fit... http://t.co/lUviM3ER9r