Daily Trends: April 30th
Some new names make the report today, guys we've yet to see mentioned at any other point in the month of April. That's what makes baseball so fun anyway isn't it? The fact that if you pay attention every day for the course of six months, you're going to see something you never expected to. The best/worst matchups for Wednesday follow.
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups of the Day
Brandon Belt has been a horrible slump, so check the lineup to make sure he's even playing, but he is batting .324 with a .845 against lefties this season. He faces Robbie Erlin Wednesday.
Michael Bourn had a nice five game run that led to 10 hits (April 22-27) to get his early season a going. He's set to face C.J. Wilson who he's hit .412 against with two steals over 19 plate appearances.
I guess this is why you are the one writing the articles. Yeah,I should a listened:)
Randy Mangolt - Full rankings will be posted May 1st. Kluber would be at the top of that list for me.
Ray, Should I pick up Chris Archer on waivers - would drop Lincecum or Kluber? 12 team 5x5 20 man rosters Thank you.
Derek Braselton - Not afraid to put it on the line. Hope you are right if you got cash on it.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Gonzalez had successful surgery on his knee
- Ubaldo Jimenez will pitch out of bullpen
- Miguel Gonzalez will start on Sunday
- Alex Rios has been scratched Tuesday
- Steelers signed Marcus Gilbert to 5-year contract
- Tanaka will throw a bullpen session on Wednesday
- Cardinals removed Tyrann Mathieu off PUP list
- Hamilton back in the Angels lineup Tuesday
- McCutchen has been activated from the 15-day DL
- Cespedes not in the Red Sox starting lineup Tues.
RT @zuckermancsn: For all the angst (plenty of it justified) over Strasburg, he's now got a 3.41 ERA and a 198/38 strikeout/walk ratio.