Oh those mound mavens vex us. Do we believe in the solid starts of guys like Danks, Richards, McAllister and Mejia? Can bullpen arms like K-Rod, Farnsworth or Lindstrom be counted on for the long haul? And what of this Chris Sale who has once again been relegated to the realm of the less than 100 percent club?
John Danks is finally healthy, and he's been very effective in the early going with a 2.84 ERA and 2-0 record through four starts. Don't get too carried away. He's striking out less than five guys per nine, and have you noticed that he only has one more strikeout (14) than walk (13)? His 88 mph fastball velocity is also a career low, about two mph off his average. He's also been very fortunate with that .244 BABIP. Don't count on a sustained run Continue...
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Clowney is very unlikely to play Monday
- Wayne will undergo an MRI on his elbow
- A.J. Green (toe) is making progress
- Colt McCoy will start this week
- Calvin Johnson will travel with the Lions
- Denard Robinson to remain featured back
- No surgery is required for Fred Jackson
- Randall Cobb Has Six Catches for 121 Yards, TD
- James Starks Leaves Sunday with Ankle Injury
- Aaron Rodgers Passes for 255 Yards, 3 TD
2014 World Series Preview : Ray Flowers | Fantasy Alarm http://t.co/ZFsCoLcShi