Tuesday's Gone. A great song by Lynard Skynard by the way. Luckily for you Tuesday isn't yet gone. In fact, there is still plenty of time for you to get ready for Tuesday and the matchups of the day. Ray Flowers is here to help advise you on some of the better directions for you to take things in as he also tries to pointout the pitfalls that could harm you on the second day of the week.
The Cardinals Continue...
I'm in a daily points league with a 1400 IP cap. Have Bumgarner and Verlander starting today. Also have Salazar (currently sitting) and was trying to decide on Skaggs. Thanks for your response - I think I'll sit Skaggs too. Thanks for all your work btw - its a big help!
Jason Jacobson - not a huge fan of Skaggs. All depends who else you go with, but I'd say he's nothing but a moderate start.
Aaron Ever - We know relatively nothing about Charlie Leesman. If you're ok with the unknown, go for it if you want, knowing you are benching the more talented players.
I am thinking about loading up my righties vs CHW, Rajai Castellanos and Austin Jackson, benching Cespedes Myers and Arenado. Thoughts?
Jared Wallace - Totally agree. Pacing of newest version was a bit slower too. Wasn't a huge fan of that.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Randall Cobb Has Six Catches for 121 Yards, TD
- James Starks Leaves Sunday with Ankle Injury
- Aaron Rodgers Passes for 255 Yards, 3 TD
- Greg Olsen Makes Eight Grabs for 105 Yards
- Golden Tate Catches 10 Passes for 154 Yards, TD
- Reggie Bush Re-Injures Ankle
- Kenny Stills Tallies 103 Yards, TD
- Drew Brees Passes for 342 Yards, 2 TD
- Jeremiah Ratliff Records 3.5 Sacks on Sunday
- Matt Forte Tallies 109 All-Purpose Yards, 2 TD