Hey there Ray. I know you preach patience, and I have done that so far. I am in a 12 team 5x5 roto and dead last in all pitching categories. My closers are Brothers, Cishek, Gregerson, and Santos. I had Johnson, but dropped him for Gregerson. My starters are G. Cole, J Hammel, Garza, Greink, Kluber, and Burnett. I have Cole Hamels coming back and not sure who I should drop. Some of the free agents out there are Vargas, Gibson, Feldman, G Richards, R Ross, Miley and Marrow.
Kevin F - Thanks for the props. I've been saying to everyone that I thought Jones was being way overdrafted. See http://www.fantasyalarm.com/articles/flowers/18243/2014-fantasy-baseball-player-profile-adam-jones/ As for the deal, I have no idea what the pick is worth, but since it's a keeper lg doesn't impact things much. You CRUSHED the deal. Massive win for you.
Ray, love the great insider tips and feedback. I have two questions, the first I traded Alex Wood for Homer Bailey and Will Meyers plus gave up a 4th round pick for next year, was that the right move? Also what do you make of Adam Jones' slow start?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Reggie Wayne could miss one or two games
- Michael Morse will be the DH in Game 1
- Jadeveon Clowney will not play on Monday
- Rams waived WR Austin Pettis
- Usama Young has a torn ACL and MCL
- Clowney is very unlikely to play Monday
- Wayne will undergo an MRI on his elbow
- A.J. Green (toe) is making progress
- Colt McCoy will start this week
- Calvin Johnson will travel with the Lions