Oracle Report: Panic Everywhere
Miguel Enguidanos - All depends what you get for him if you deal him. There's no way I can suggest anyone (don't know who likes him, if they have pitchers to deal, if you like the pitchers they have to deal etc.). If you need ERA and WHIP, he's certainly not the guy to deal. I told everyone to draft him as an SP2 this year in mixed leagues. I'm a fan - if he can stay healthy.
Thanks Ray. Is it time to trade Cueto high? In other words do you believe in him? Who would you try to get for him if you need improvement in ERA or WHIP?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Titans agreed to terms with Jurrell Casey
- Rockies place Wilin Rosario on the 15-day DL
- Bogaerts cleared MLB's concussion protocols
- Cardinals reached agreement with Tommy Kelly
- Wright & Murphy out Mets lineup Wednesday
- Rizzo (back) not in the Cubs lineup Wednesday
- Doc Rivers signs extension
- Gordon suspended for a year
- Vikings wont hesitate to bench Cassel
- Adrian Peterson to be used differently
RT @Sean_McAdam: With two singles tonight, Ortiz has now reached in 13 straight games and is 21-for-46 (.457) in that span.