Oracle Report: Panic Everywhere
Miguel Enguidanos - All depends what you get for him if you deal him. There's no way I can suggest anyone (don't know who likes him, if they have pitchers to deal, if you like the pitchers they have to deal etc.). If you need ERA and WHIP, he's certainly not the guy to deal. I told everyone to draft him as an SP2 this year in mixed leagues. I'm a fan - if he can stay healthy.
Thanks Ray. Is it time to trade Cueto high? In other words do you believe in him? Who would you try to get for him if you need improvement in ERA or WHIP?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- David Wilson looks sharp
- Jamaal Charles expected to hold out
- George Springer is not in starting lineup
- Rockies place Tulowitzki on 15-day DL
- Abreu is not in the White Sox lineup on Tuesday
- Hanley, Puig remain out Dodgers lineup Tuesday
- Yankees acquire 3B Headley from Padres
- Browns to name starting QB by 3rd preseason game
- Atkins expected to be ready for season opener
- Andre Johnson was at Texans facility
Answering emails... http://t.co/ReDcDo8cKT
The ocean is close http://t.co/zhzjYjXSzs
View from my room on Oahu... http://t.co/cZgzjPQecj