Oracle Report: Panic Everywhere
Miguel Enguidanos - All depends what you get for him if you deal him. There's no way I can suggest anyone (don't know who likes him, if they have pitchers to deal, if you like the pitchers they have to deal etc.). If you need ERA and WHIP, he's certainly not the guy to deal. I told everyone to draft him as an SP2 this year in mixed leagues. I'm a fan - if he can stay healthy.
Thanks Ray. Is it time to trade Cueto high? In other words do you believe in him? Who would you try to get for him if you need improvement in ERA or WHIP?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Browns have struck a deal with Justin Gilbert
- Ryan Zimmerman (hamstring) likely headed DL
- Torii Hunter not in Tigers lineup Wednesday
- Vernon Davis reported to 49ers training camp
- Reggie Wayne has been cleared by doctors
- Ryan Zimmerman will undergo an MRI Wednesday
- Rob Gronkowski has been cleared by doctors
- Lincecum with a save and a no-no in same year
- Lucroy homers twice, including walk-off winner
- Chase Whitley stellar in no-decision Tuesday
Answering emails... http://t.co/ReDcDo8cKT
The ocean is close http://t.co/zhzjYjXSzs