Oracle Report: Panic Everywhere
Miguel Enguidanos - All depends what you get for him if you deal him. There's no way I can suggest anyone (don't know who likes him, if they have pitchers to deal, if you like the pitchers they have to deal etc.). If you need ERA and WHIP, he's certainly not the guy to deal. I told everyone to draft him as an SP2 this year in mixed leagues. I'm a fan - if he can stay healthy.
Thanks Ray. Is it time to trade Cueto high? In other words do you believe in him? Who would you try to get for him if you need improvement in ERA or WHIP?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Richards will undergo left knee surgery on Friday
- McCoy expects to be ready for the season opener
- David Price Takes Loss After Complete-Game
- Dallas Keuchel Loses in Complete-Game Effort
- McCarthy Throws Complete-Game Shutout
- Angels acquired Gordon Beckham from White Sox
- Garrett Richards will have surgery next week
- Ortiz not in Red Sox starting lineup on Thursday
- Posey said he's good to play Thursday
- Harvin as healthy as he's ever been?