Oracle Report: Panic Everywhere
Miguel Enguidanos - All depends what you get for him if you deal him. There's no way I can suggest anyone (don't know who likes him, if they have pitchers to deal, if you like the pitchers they have to deal etc.). If you need ERA and WHIP, he's certainly not the guy to deal. I told everyone to draft him as an SP2 this year in mixed leagues. I'm a fan - if he can stay healthy.
Thanks Ray. Is it time to trade Cueto high? In other words do you believe in him? Who would you try to get for him if you need improvement in ERA or WHIP?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Giants release Dan Uggla
- Carl Crawford not in Dodgers lineup Wednesday
- Bonifacio has been told to prepare to be traded
- Bills signed Fred Jackson to 1-year extension
- Ortiz not in the Red Sox lineup on Wednesday
- Sox trade Felix Doubront to the Cubs
- Davis (sick) not in Orioles lineup again Wednesday
- Justin Masterson has been traded to the Cardinals
- Chris Carter (illness) scratched from lineup
- Emilio Bonifacio Powers Up Against Rockies
RT @FantasyAlarm: Lineup Alarm: Jason Heyward (RF - Atl) (back) will likely return for the weekend series against the Padres.