Oracle Report: Panic Everywhere
Miguel Enguidanos - All depends what you get for him if you deal him. There's no way I can suggest anyone (don't know who likes him, if they have pitchers to deal, if you like the pitchers they have to deal etc.). If you need ERA and WHIP, he's certainly not the guy to deal. I told everyone to draft him as an SP2 this year in mixed leagues. I'm a fan - if he can stay healthy.
Thanks Ray. Is it time to trade Cueto high? In other words do you believe in him? Who would you try to get for him if you need improvement in ERA or WHIP?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Cardinals signed Peterson to 5 yr extension
- Brett Gardner Hits Third HR in Two Games
- Josh Harrison homered in his 3rd straight game
- Alex Cobb K's 12 in win over Brewers
- Ryan Zimmerman has Grade 3 hamstring strain
- Chapman extends streak, reaches milestone
- Mike Leake earns 50th career victory
- Lester has been scratched for Wednesday
- Suh given permission to explore free agency
- Adam Wainwright will start on Friday
In a 10 tm, can take a shot. Hard to pass on hot players in shallow lg RT @jz0524: ackley over Aaron Hill in 10 team league?