Oracle Report: Panic Everywhere
Miguel Enguidanos - All depends what you get for him if you deal him. There's no way I can suggest anyone (don't know who likes him, if they have pitchers to deal, if you like the pitchers they have to deal etc.). If you need ERA and WHIP, he's certainly not the guy to deal. I told everyone to draft him as an SP2 this year in mixed leagues. I'm a fan - if he can stay healthy.
Thanks Ray. Is it time to trade Cueto high? In other words do you believe in him? Who would you try to get for him if you need improvement in ERA or WHIP?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Hanley Ramirez has been scratched Tuesday
- Hamilton is back in the Angels lineup Tuesday
- Choo to have surgery on left ankle
- Teixeira out Tuesday due to discomfort in wrist
- Girardi: Tanaka tentatively slated to start Sunday
- Votto is expected to take BP on Tuesday
- Roddy White will play on Thursday
- Vernon Davis avoids serious ankle injury
- Josh Gordon pled guilty to DWI in Raleigh on Tues
- Charles (ankle) does not appear to be severe