Oracle Report: Panic Everywhere
Miguel Enguidanos - All depends what you get for him if you deal him. There's no way I can suggest anyone (don't know who likes him, if they have pitchers to deal, if you like the pitchers they have to deal etc.). If you need ERA and WHIP, he's certainly not the guy to deal. I told everyone to draft him as an SP2 this year in mixed leagues. I'm a fan - if he can stay healthy.
Thanks Ray. Is it time to trade Cueto high? In other words do you believe in him? Who would you try to get for him if you need improvement in ERA or WHIP?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Ryan Vogelsong Throws Comple-Game Win
- Josh Gordon's appeal hearing to resume Monday
- Paul George suffers a leg injury
- Kyle Lohse will start on Saturday
- Jimmy Nelson (blister) scratched Saturday
- Evan Gattis not in Braves lineup on Friday
- Mauer will begin a rehab assignment next week
- Marlins place RHP Henderson Alvarez on 15-day DL
- Cain needs surgery for bone chips
- Goldschmidt not in the Diamondbacks lineup Friday
@Muntradamus last time I'm wasting my time - but Tex has played 71% more games than Belt.