Daily Trends: April 16th
You would also be wise to bookmark the following three sources to check daily after you read this piece (I'm so afraid of giving myself props).
Fantasy Alarm Lineups
There were a ton of rain outs Tuesday. Here is what we know about the action Wednesday.
Good Night Mr. Ray, that pitcher or pitchers recommended for the day tomorrow April 17th? Thank you for your articles. Note: follow me on twitter @ aguilarr7 to chat on a single social network.
Sam - I would not do that deal. How many innings did Pineda throw in the big leagues the last two years? Zero. How can anyone have faith that he will be able to throw 160 innings this year?
Curtis - If you join Assistant GM you get access to every article on the site (some are free, some are premium). You also get access to my DAILY TRENDS piece where I break down the matchups for the day - this gets emailed to you in the morning. Check out what it includes: http://www.fantasyalarm.com/events.php?page=21
JP - Can certainly consider it. I would lean to Braun, but we all know the risks at this point and we're all pretty much guessing.
Hi Ray, I just got offered Ryan Braun for Jose Bautista. Should I consider it? 14 team, H2H points league. Thanks!
Ray... MLB BTS states Pence is only 8 for 27 against Maholm... which is correct? Enjoy reading the Daily Trends!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Richards will undergo left knee surgery on Friday
- McCoy expects to be ready for the season opener
- David Price Takes Loss After Complete-Game
- Dallas Keuchel Loses in Complete-Game Effort
- McCarthy Throws Complete-Game Shutout
- Angels acquired Gordon Beckham from White Sox
- Garrett Richards will have surgery next week
- Ortiz not in Red Sox starting lineup on Thursday
- Posey said he's good to play Thursday
- Harvin as healthy as he's ever been?