Daily Trends: April 16th
You would also be wise to bookmark the following three sources to check daily after you read this piece (I'm so afraid of giving myself props).
Fantasy Alarm Lineups
Good Night Mr. Ray, that pitcher or pitchers recommended for the day tomorrow April 17th? Thank you for your articles. Note: follow me on twitter @ aguilarr7 to chat on a single social network.
Sam - I would not do that deal. How many innings did Pineda throw in the big leagues the last two years? Zero. How can anyone have faith that he will be able to throw 160 innings this year?
Curtis - If you join Assistant GM you get access to every article on the site (some are free, some are premium). You also get access to my DAILY TRENDS piece where I break down the matchups for the day - this gets emailed to you in the morning. Check out what it includes: http://www.fantasyalarm.com/events.php?page=21
JP - Can certainly consider it. I would lean to Braun, but we all know the risks at this point and we're all pretty much guessing.
Hi Ray, I just got offered Ryan Braun for Jose Bautista. Should I consider it? 14 team, H2H points league. Thanks!
Ray... MLB BTS states Pence is only 8 for 27 against Maholm... which is correct? Enjoy reading the Daily Trends!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Geno Smith getting all first team reps
- Cliff Lee has a left flexor pronator strain
- Cliff Lee left game with elbow injury
- Cliff Lee leaves game with apparent injury
- Tigers traded Drew Smyly to the Rays
- Austin Jackson traded to the Mariners
- Rays traded David Price to the Tigers
- Red Sox traded Stephen Drew to the Yankees
- Lynch planning to end holdout and report to camp
- Indians traded Asdrubal Cabrera to the Nationals