Daily Trends, April 7th
Monday through Friday each week The Oracle will give his thoughts on the best and worst matchups of the day.
You would also be wise to bookmark the following two sources to check daily after you read this wondrous piece (I'm so afraid of giving myself props).
Fantasy Alarm Lineups
Smash - Well I'm biased Smash, but I think we got a pretty good thing going here. Also, it's one player, one game. I could be totally right. I could be totally wrong (ditto CBS). Shouldn't make your decision on who to trust with one game. Not fair to either side. Your call of course.
Yet another site (which will remain nameless) CBS says Scheppers is a strong start against Bsox. I'm with you guys but let's see what happens. So who ever pics right is who I listen to next week only, then I flip flop
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Rob Gronkowski has been cleared by doctors
- Lincecum with a save and a no-no in same year
- Lucroy homers twice, including walk-off winner
- Chase Whitley stellar in no-decision Tuesday
- Anthony Rizzo homers twice Tuesday
- Zimmerman leaves with leg injury Tuesday
- David Wilson looks sharp
- Jamaal Charles expected to hold out
- George Springer is not in starting lineup
- Rockies place Tulowitzki on 15-day DL
Answering emails... http://t.co/ReDcDo8cKT
The ocean is close http://t.co/zhzjYjXSzs