Monday through Friday each week The Oracle will give his thoughts on the best and worst matchups of the day.
You would also be wise to bookmark the following two sources to check daily after you read this wondrous piece (I'm so afraid of giving myself props).
Fantasy Alarm Lineups
* Make sure you check out the column titled Interleague Play: Week 2 Effects. It deals with the DH/non-DH situation for the coming week.
*** NOTE II: The game between the Phillies and Brewers has already been canceled.
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups of the Day
Ryan Howard will hit Monday. Period. Kyle Lohse can only hope to contain him, something he's never been able to do as Howard has brutalized Lohse for a .455 average, two homers and eight RBIs in Continue...
Smash - Well I'm biased Smash, but I think we got a pretty good thing going here. Also, it's one player, one game. I could be totally right. I could be totally wrong (ditto CBS). Shouldn't make your decision on who to trust with one game. Not fair to either side. Your call of course.
Yet another site (which will remain nameless) CBS says Scheppers is a strong start against Bsox. I'm with you guys but let's see what happens. So who ever pics right is who I listen to next week only, then I flip flop
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Matt Forte Tallies 112 Total Yards, 2 TD
- Mike Evans totals just 47 yards but scores TD
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins suffers back injury
- Hanley to sign with Red Sox Monday
- Odell Beckham exits Sunday's game
- Ryan Mallett may miss time
- Peterson not expected to win appeal
- Hilton hauls in 73 yard TD in win
- Jonas Gray benched
- Julio Jones has five grabs for 68 yards, TD