Daily Trends, April 7th
Monday through Friday each week The Oracle will give his thoughts on the best and worst matchups of the day.
You would also be wise to bookmark the following two sources to check daily after you read this wondrous piece (I'm so afraid of giving myself props).
Fantasy Alarm Lineups
Smash - Well I'm biased Smash, but I think we got a pretty good thing going here. Also, it's one player, one game. I could be totally right. I could be totally wrong (ditto CBS). Shouldn't make your decision on who to trust with one game. Not fair to either side. Your call of course.
Yet another site (which will remain nameless) CBS says Scheppers is a strong start against Bsox. I'm with you guys but let's see what happens. So who ever pics right is who I listen to next week only, then I flip flop
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Vikings, Rudolph agree to new deal
- DeMarco Murray, Cowboys thinking long term
- Julio Jones showing no ill effects
- Ian Kennedy won't make his start Monday
- Jason Heyward not in Braves lineup on Sunday
- Josh Hamilton returns to lineup on Sunday
- Aramis Ramirez not in Brewers' lineup Sunday
- Asdrubal Cabrera back in starting lineup Sunday
- Jets activate Willie Colon from PUP list
- Kipnis not in Indians' starting lineup Sunday
If loving a mai tai is wrong... http://t.co/f1TfY9Dxdp
Diamond head in the distance http://t.co/IkwtyzhCic
Diamond Head in the distance http://t.co/8XMgTHgGTh
I've never tried to hide that fact. :-) RT @Jer_Squared: I always knew you were an umbrella in the drink kind of guy