You would be wise to bookmark the following two sources to check daily after you read this wondrous piece (I'm so afraid of giving myself props).
Fantasy Alarm Lineups
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups of the Day
Shin-Soo Choo faces young righty Jake Odorizzi Friday. Not only is Choo 2-for-4 with a steal against Jake but he also blasted righties to the point that he looked like Barry Bonds last season. Look at his slash line in 388 at-bats: .317/.457/.554.
Danny Krauss - I don't do the Daily Trends on Saturday. I need one day off a week (well, I've already worked five hours today and its only 1:30, so as you can see - never a day off). I will not be doing a Sunday piece either as I have my radio show from 7-10 PM EDT. MON-FRI though - I'm there for you!
Hey Ray, when do Saturday Daily Trends come out? Would be great to have this before the early day games. Much appreciated!
Ray, is it safe to assume you list pitchers in order from most liked to least, top to bottom?
I got locked in before reading this this morning. That'll learn me. Be gentle, baseball gods.
I am apparently the Casey Jones of the crazy train. I'm starting Richards, Saunders and McGowan.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Victorino (back) will swing a bat Monday
- Raiders Woodson expects to play in 2015
- Pedro Strop was involved in a car accident in DR
- Rays signed right-handed pitcher Ernesto Frieri
- Clowney said he suffered a setback
- Megatron Racks up 146 Yrads, 2 TD
- Matthew Stafford Throws for 390 Yards, 2 TD
- Brandon Marshall Gets Checked for Concussion
- Alshon Jeffery Hauls in 2 TD in Loss
- Martellus Bennett Has Eight Grabs for 109 Yards
that it does RT @clydemac39: happy turkey day ray, hey it rhymes