You've obviously found Ray Flowers's Daily Trends piece. For the first week of season we're offering this Monday through Friday article free to everyone. If you want to keep receiving Ray's thoughts on daily matchups you will have to sign up for the Assistant GM Product (thanks to many of you that chose to purchase the Draft Guide this season with Assistant GM inlcuded). for more on our premium in-season Assistant GM product click on the link for the down and dirty of what we've got planned to help you dominate your fantasy leagues in 2014.
For those of you already signed up, here is the homepage for you to log on to.
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups of the Day
Jonny Gomes meets the ball frequently when he bats off Ubaldo Jimenez. In 12 at-bats he's Continue...
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- David West with 18 points in return from injury
- Westbrook with 32 & 8 assists in his return
- Blake Griffin with 30 points, 10 rebounds
- Blue Jays acquire Donaldson from the Athletics
- DeRozan leaves Friday's game
- Rudy Gay and Darren Collison will play Friday
- Dwight Howard will not play Friday
- Carmelo Anthony is officially out Friday
- Bears placed LB Lance Briggs on injured reserve
- Cody Zeller will start at power forward on Friday
The whole point of getting things done is knowing what to leave undone. - Oswald Chambers #quotes