Daily Trends, April 1st
Roman - In theory posting a day early makes sense, but at the same time what about injuries? Weather? Lineup changes? Wouldn't be as accurate if posted early.
Those are excellents tips for the day, but is there a chance it could be posted one day in advance?
Towlie - Weather in OAK is bad. I'd avoid for that reason. Good spring yes, but still not totally sold on him yet. Matchup is favorable.
Thanks for this Ray
I was debating putting Gonzo in today.. Not anymore,,,
Was also wondering your thoughts on CC tonight. Figure he's good for at least 7 innings, decent k's against the Stro's, and really good shot at a win. That and he's coming off a real nice spring.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- David Wilson looks sharp
- Jamaal Charles expected to hold out
- George Springer is not in starting lineup
- Rockies place Tulowitzki on 15-day DL
- Abreu is not in the White Sox lineup on Tuesday
- Hanley, Puig remain out Dodgers lineup Tuesday
- Yankees acquire 3B Headley from Padres
- Browns to name starting QB by 3rd preseason game
- Atkins expected to be ready for season opener
- Andre Johnson was at Texans facility
Answering emails... http://t.co/ReDcDo8cKT
The ocean is close http://t.co/zhzjYjXSzs
View from my room on Oahu... http://t.co/cZgzjPQecj