What was the rationale for taking two of the top four RP in rounds 6 & 7? Listening to the drive home show, I thought you stayed away from SP and RP until later in the draft. If I remember correctly on one show, you said "Rarely do the same relievers stay all season in that position.....they change all the time." Kimbrel may be an exception, and I don't think its' ever a bad play to get ONE top reliever and wait until rnds 12-15 to get the second one. Just curious.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Peterson not expected to win appeal
- Hilton hauls in 73 yard TD in win
- Jonas Gray benched
- Julio Jones has five grabs for 68 yards, TD
- Julius Thomas has been ruled out for Sunday
- Report: Browns intend to unleash Gordon
- Reggie Bush out for Lions on Sunday
- Arian Foster will not play on Sunday
- Josh Gordon expected to play between 20-30 plays
- Davis drops a career-high 43 points Sat.