What was the rationale for taking two of the top four RP in rounds 6 & 7? Listening to the drive home show, I thought you stayed away from SP and RP until later in the draft. If I remember correctly on one show, you said "Rarely do the same relievers stay all season in that position.....they change all the time." Kimbrel may be an exception, and I don't think its' ever a bad play to get ONE top reliever and wait until rnds 12-15 to get the second one. Just curious.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Blake Bortles will start for the Jaguars Thursday
- Ron Rivera says Cam Newton probably starts Sunday
- Larry Sanders will serve his suspension Thursday
- Cousins (illness) upgraded to probable Thursday
- Hiroshima Carp decided not to post Kenta Maeda
- Leonard & Parker will not play on Friday
- Royals sign RHP Kris Medlen to a two-year deal
- Bogut out indefinitly
- T.Y. Hilton is not practicing on Thursday
- Lance Stephenson highly doubtful for next 2 games