What was the rationale for taking two of the top four RP in rounds 6 & 7? Listening to the drive home show, I thought you stayed away from SP and RP until later in the draft. If I remember correctly on one show, you said "Rarely do the same relievers stay all season in that position.....they change all the time." Kimbrel may be an exception, and I don't think its' ever a bad play to get ONE top reliever and wait until rnds 12-15 to get the second one. Just curious.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Herron will continue to start at RB over T-Rich
- Hibbert will not play Wednesday
- Wade (hamstring) hoping to play Sunday
- Dwight Howard will not play Wednesday
- Ryan Braun said his thumb is back to 100 %
- McCoy to start. RGIII part of the long-term plan
- Geno Smith to start vs. Miami Dolphins
- Henson Will Not Play vs T'Wolves Wednesday
- Kia Tigers Reject Bid for Hyeon-Jong Yang
- Rose's injury not serious
Quite possible in time. Might be a long wait though. I would pass. RT @uneedacopier: Think Delgado gets voted in?