What was the rationale for taking two of the top four RP in rounds 6 & 7? Listening to the drive home show, I thought you stayed away from SP and RP until later in the draft. If I remember correctly on one show, you said "Rarely do the same relievers stay all season in that position.....they change all the time." Kimbrel may be an exception, and I don't think its' ever a bad play to get ONE top reliever and wait until rnds 12-15 to get the second one. Just curious.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Titans trading LB Akeem Ayers to Patriots
- Da'Quan Bowers suspended two games
- Cowboys waive Michael Sam
- A.J. Green status still up in the air
- Mike Pettine has no plans to bench Hoyer
- Calvin Johnson (ankle) has resumed running
- A.J. Green (toe) said he will play Sunday
- Pierre Thomas (shoulder) will miss 2-3 weeks
- Reggie Wayne could miss one or two games
- Michael Morse will be the DH in Game 1
Kapler, Swisher, Ortiz and Thomas all say Royals over Giants. #mlb People getting carried away with Royals love?