What was the rationale for taking two of the top four RP in rounds 6 & 7? Listening to the drive home show, I thought you stayed away from SP and RP until later in the draft. If I remember correctly on one show, you said "Rarely do the same relievers stay all season in that position.....they change all the time." Kimbrel may be an exception, and I don't think its' ever a bad play to get ONE top reliever and wait until rnds 12-15 to get the second one. Just curious.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Jordy Nelson totals 113, yards TD
- Aaron Rodgers injures calf during win
- Steven Jackson Leaves Sunday with Quad Injury
- Jonathan Stewart tallies 129 total yards, TD
- Report: Harbaugh to "Part Ways" With 49ers
- Lynch does not start due to upset stomach
- Robert Turbin starts for Seattle
- Bosh hoping to return Thursday
- Andrew Luck removed rom Sunday's game
- Kevin Durant will not play Sunday
Christy Mathewson : 1905-1911: 1.28, 1.43, 1.14, 1.89 and 1.99 ERAs in there. #Sfgiants