What was the rationale for taking two of the top four RP in rounds 6 & 7? Listening to the drive home show, I thought you stayed away from SP and RP until later in the draft. If I remember correctly on one show, you said "Rarely do the same relievers stay all season in that position.....they change all the time." Kimbrel may be an exception, and I don't think its' ever a bad play to get ONE top reliever and wait until rnds 12-15 to get the second one. Just curious.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- DeMarcus Cousins: 31 pts, 18 rebounds
- Nikola Vucevic: 33 pts, 17 Rebounds vs Heat
- Chris Bosh Scores 32 Pts with 10 Boards
- Kevin Garnett will not play Saturday.
- Dwight Howard (knee) will not play on Saturday
- Jose Calderon is in the starting lineup
- Norris Cole (finger) will not play Saturday
- Dwyane Wade (hamstring) will not play Saturday
- Tobias Harris (calf) will not play on Saturday
- Reggie Bush (ankle) will not play on Sunday
"Pablo Sandoval leaning toward Red Sox — Padres have highest offer, SF Giants still in hunt" http://t.co/yjR8aj4zhs