2014 Fantasy Baseball Sirius XM Experts Draft
What was the rationale for taking two of the top four RP in rounds 6 & 7? Listening to the drive home show, I thought you stayed away from SP and RP until later in the draft. If I remember correctly on one show, you said "Rarely do the same relievers stay all season in that position.....they change all the time." Kimbrel may be an exception, and I don't think its' ever a bad play to get ONE top reliever and wait until rnds 12-15 to get the second one. Just curious.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Roddy White Out for Thursday?
- Angels scratched Jered Weaver from Thurs. start
- Charles is practicing with Chiefs on Thursday
- Doug Martin is unlikely to play Thursday
- Gerald McCoy not expected to play vs Falcons
- Bobby Rainey will start in Week 3
- A.J. Green (toe) expects to play Sunday
- Brewers reportedly to exercise option on Ramirez
- Jonathan Dwyer arrested for domestic violence
- Marlins announce Stanton won't play again in 2014