2014 Fantasy Baseball Sirius XM Experts Draft
What was the rationale for taking two of the top four RP in rounds 6 & 7? Listening to the drive home show, I thought you stayed away from SP and RP until later in the draft. If I remember correctly on one show, you said "Rarely do the same relievers stay all season in that position.....they change all the time." Kimbrel may be an exception, and I don't think its' ever a bad play to get ONE top reliever and wait until rnds 12-15 to get the second one. Just curious.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Doug Martin to be Tampa’s bell cow
- Red Sox signed OF Rusney Castillo
- Johnny Manziel was fined $12,000
- Jamaal Charles will not play Saturday
- Package of plays for Manziel is a possibility
- Madison Bumgarner K's 12 Cubs in Win
- Kevin Love Deal Now With Both Cavs and Sixers
- Richards will undergo left knee surgery on Friday
- McCoy expects to be ready for the season opener
- David Price Takes Loss After Complete-Game
There's still plenty o' time to get your copy of the 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide... http://t.co/PNZlzkRv9X