ADP Talk: What Are You Missing?
Ray Flowers Not Smart
If you have to buy a fantasy guide, you are getting swindled. There are many great resources and sites that offer much better advice than this guy and its ALL FREE! Don't waste your money anymore.
Ray, I really love your work. I'm 26 and have been playing in the same league with the same guys since 2002. I bought the draft guide this year and it was by far the best fantasy guide I've ever purchased. That said, I'm in need of a little advice. Our league is a 12 team 5x5 keeper league. I have the second pick. I kept: Adam Jones, Jay Bruce Matt Wieters, Votto,Profar, Wil Myers, Mike Leake, Chris Archer, Sonny Gray, Drew Smyly. The best guys available are: Kershaw (I assume he's going first), Chris Davis, Hanley, Ian Desmond, Ellsbury, Bumgarner, Longoria, Kinsler, Scherzer, Cliff Lee, Choo, Price. Who do you think I should grab? Thanks for everything you do, Rick
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Matt Shoemaker will start Game 2
- Rams name Austin Davis the starting QB
- Ogbonnaya & Reaves splitting the first-team reps
- Carson Palmer will seek a 2nd opinion
- Knowshon Moreno says he's 4 weeks away
- Bridgewater is a game-time decision for Thursday
- Locker expects to start Sunday
- Andre Johnson said his ankle is perfectly fine
- Ndamukong Suh angered by free agency speculation
- Arians: Carson Palmer shoulder getting better