2014 Experts League: K-BAD
Ray, I really like the way you broke down this draft. Analysis on each pick and a little tidbit of your thought process. This is alot better than an article with your overall thoughts. Hope to see more like this!
Pretty solid, Ray! I think if Zimmerman stays healthy you'll compete this year! I like what you did at OF...I'm sure other owners OF suck because you took 3 elite options...throw in Jennings, you are set!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Kyle Lohse will start on Saturday
- Jimmy Nelson (blister) scratched Saturday
- Evan Gattis not in Braves lineup on Friday
- Mauer will begin a rehab assignment next week
- Marlins place RHP Henderson Alvarez on 15-day DL
- Cain needs surgery for bone chips
- Goldschmidt not in the Diamondbacks lineup Friday
- Nash is "100% healthy" right now
- Cespedes is not in the Red Sox lineup on Friday
- Davis has returned to the Orioles lineup Friday
@Muntradamus sorry, couldn't here you over the deafening silence of below avg. work from Verlander over his last 57 starts
RT @djshort: David Wright is hitting just .170 (9-for-53) with one-extra base hit (a double) over 14 games since the All-Star break.