Ray, I really like the way you broke down this draft. Analysis on each pick and a little tidbit of your thought process. This is alot better than an article with your overall thoughts. Hope to see more like this!
Pretty solid, Ray! I think if Zimmerman stays healthy you'll compete this year! I like what you did at OF...I'm sure other owners OF suck because you took 3 elite options...throw in Jennings, you are set!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Clowney is very unlikely to play Monday
- Wayne will undergo an MRI on his elbow
- A.J. Green (toe) is making progress
- Colt McCoy will start this week
- Calvin Johnson will travel with the Lions
- Denard Robinson to remain featured back
- No surgery is required for Fred Jackson
- Randall Cobb Has Six Catches for 121 Yards, TD
- James Starks Leaves Sunday with Ankle Injury
- Aaron Rodgers Passes for 255 Yards, 3 TD
2014 World Series Preview : Ray Flowers | Fantasy Alarm http://t.co/ZFsCoLcShi