2014 Fantasy Baseball Player Profile: Jose Abreu
G28 - I think I answered the question about the worth of Abreu with this piece, didn't I? There is also the Draft Guide that includes all the players ranked if you're looking for a side by side comparison. http://www.fantasyalarm.com/articles/flowers/18032/the-2014-fantasy-baseball-draft-guide/
Hey Ray- thanks for this capsule, love your work. One thing I take issue with is your lead, asking if you want the old (Swish, Morales, Howard) or the new in Abreu. The "old" 3 are going nowhere near the new shiny toy (draft slot or auction value). The question we want the answer to, is will he be worth his salt or will the late round guy like Swish be a better bet, both from a bang for your buck perspective or in terms of absolute production.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- V-Jax sustained small wrist fracture
- Kyle Rudolph out for six weeks
- Dolphins won't name starting QB for Week-4
- George down to 1 crutch working out 5 times a week
- Eric Decker (hamstring) is a game-time decision
- Kelvin Benjamin: 115 yards, TD
- Jonathan Stewart Leaves Sunday With Knee Injury
- Antonio Brown Tallies 90 Yards, 2 TD
- LeGarrette Blounts Tallies 118 Yards, TD
- Giovani Bernard Tallies 54 Yards, 2 TD