Fantasy Baseball: Sample Size Questions
Ray: In a dynasty league where you can keep up to 8 players any position and it's a 2 catcher league. I need 8 of the following and sorry it's a long list. Kenley Jansen, Matt Moore, Romo, Cliff Lee, Medlen, Cashner, Wacha, McCann, Carlos Santana, Goldschmidt, Kipnis, Chris Davis, Trout, Myers. Here is the lineups, 2C 1B, 2B, SS 3B, 2 1B/3B, 2 SS/2B 4OF DH 2 UTIL Thanks!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Josh Harrison homered in his 3rd straight game
- Alex Cobb K's 12 in win over Brewers
- Ryan Zimmerman has Grade 3 hamstring strain
- Chapman extends streak, reaches milestone
- Mike Leake earns 50th career victory
- Lester has been scratched for Wednesday
- Suh given permission to explore free agency
- Adam Wainwright will start on Friday
- Teixeira in Yankees' starting lineup on Tuesday
- Padres reinstate Everth Cabrera from 15-day DL
In a 10 tm, can take a shot. Hard to pass on hot players in shallow lg RT @jz0524: ackley over Aaron Hill in 10 team league?