Ray: In a dynasty league where you can keep up to 8 players any position and it's a 2 catcher league. I need 8 of the following and sorry it's a long list. Kenley Jansen, Matt Moore, Romo, Cliff Lee, Medlen, Cashner, Wacha, McCann, Carlos Santana, Goldschmidt, Kipnis, Chris Davis, Trout, Myers. Here is the lineups, 2C 1B, 2B, SS 3B, 2 1B/3B, 2 SS/2B 4OF DH 2 UTIL Thanks!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Emmanuel Sanders Scores 3 TD's in TNF
- Mets interested in free-agent Michael Cuddyer
- Lincecum's back MRI came back clean
- Tigers expected to pick up Soria's option
- Steve Nash will miss 2014-15 NBA season
- Mets officially hired Kevin Long
- Phillies signed Grady Sizemore to 1-year deal
- Clowney could play Sunday against the Titans
- Robinson will start at RB vs. Dolphins on Sunday
- Durant is out of a cast and into a walking boot