The Oracle: Early ADP Thoughts
my annual 2 mlb team for u ray....basically instead of owning ind players we draft 2 teams and own all players for thosr teams. my keeper team is the Nats and i (sadly) have to draft one of these remaining teams: cws, min, hou.....my knee-jerk is cws but after sale, is there much to get ecited about. also keep in mind that most days ill prob use a lot of nats for hitters....it is a H to H league if that matters.....thanks ray!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Vernon Davis left Sunday's game with injury
- Knowshon Moreno reportedly out four weeks
- Jamaal Charles will have MRI Monday
- A.J. Green looks OK for quick return
- Foster runs wild in Oakland
- Brandon Marshall is active for Sunday's game
- Jeffery is active
- Vikings don’t expect NFL to punish Peterson yet
- Knowshon Moreno has a dislocated elbow
- Jamaal Charles leaves game with ankle injury