my annual 2 mlb team for u ray....basically instead of owning ind players we draft 2 teams and own all players for thosr teams. my keeper team is the Nats and i (sadly) have to draft one of these remaining teams: cws, min, hou.....my knee-jerk is cws but after sale, is there much to get ecited about. also keep in mind that most days ill prob use a lot of nats for hitters....it is a H to H league if that matters.....thanks ray!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Blake Griffin under investigation for alleged assault
- Harvin will only have a small role offense Sun
- Brandon Flowers (concussion) will not play Thursday
- Jamaal Charles passed all concussion tests
- Dixon and Brown expected to split
- Reggie Wayne's MRI showed no damage
- Robert Griffin will not play Monday
- Darren Sproles appears likely to play
- Clowney not guaranteed a starting position
- Jamaal Charles had concussion-like symptons