my annual 2 mlb team for u ray....basically instead of owning ind players we draft 2 teams and own all players for thosr teams. my keeper team is the Nats and i (sadly) have to draft one of these remaining teams: cws, min, hou.....my knee-jerk is cws but after sale, is there much to get ecited about. also keep in mind that most days ill prob use a lot of nats for hitters....it is a H to H league if that matters.....thanks ray!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Romo to take part in the walkthrough Saturday
- Leonard will start & have no minutes limit Friday
- Rubio reached agreement on a 4-yr $56 million deal
- Orioles declined Nick Markakis $17.5 mil option
- Surgery is now a consideration for Westbrook
- Buxton (finger) underwent surgery Friday
- Cavs officially signed Varejao to an extension
- Colby Lewis will test the free agent market
- Warriors and Thompson agree on new deal
- Cubs announce hiring of Joe Maddon