The Oracle: Early ADP Thoughts
my annual 2 mlb team for u ray....basically instead of owning ind players we draft 2 teams and own all players for thosr teams. my keeper team is the Nats and i (sadly) have to draft one of these remaining teams: cws, min, hou.....my knee-jerk is cws but after sale, is there much to get ecited about. also keep in mind that most days ill prob use a lot of nats for hitters....it is a H to H league if that matters.....thanks ray!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Tyson Chandler will not play Monday
- Bennett re-signed with Seahawks on 4-year deal
- Santonio Holmes has been released by Jets
- Jason Babin is now a free agent
- Steelers will release LaMarr Woodley Tuesday
- Rajon Rondo dishes out season-high 18 assists
- Robin Lopez doubles up with 5 blocks
- James Harden goes off for 41 points
- Kevin Durant posts 3rd triple-double of the year
- Anthony Davis ties career-high with 32 points
Rios for five cat talents RT @dobber5220: Matt Holliday or Alex Rios in standard 5x5?
Gulp everywhere. gotta go cozart, not sure on owings role RT @BradfordEra: Chris Owings or Cozart as my backup to ::gulp:: Rollins
Very much so, but I'm on the turn, so switched up strategies. RT @dbartleyjr: 2 closers before the 10th???? Un ray flowers like