The Oracle: Early ADP Thoughts
my annual 2 mlb team for u ray....basically instead of owning ind players we draft 2 teams and own all players for thosr teams. my keeper team is the Nats and i (sadly) have to draft one of these remaining teams: cws, min, hou.....my knee-jerk is cws but after sale, is there much to get ecited about. also keep in mind that most days ill prob use a lot of nats for hitters....it is a H to H league if that matters.....thanks ray!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Troy Tulowitzki Crushes With Five-RBI Night
- Tyler Chatwood Shines in Season Debut
- Cam Newton (ankle) remains in a boot
- Buster Posey not starting on Friday
- Beltran is not in Yankees starting lineup Friday
- Heyward is not in Braves' lineup on Friday
- Ortiz is not in the Red Sox lineup on Friday
- Brandon Phillips left Friday's game
- Chapman (head) cleared to throw batting practice
- Aldon Smith will be suspended to start 2014 season
RT @scottmerkin: Quintana, Chris Sale and John Danks have combined to go 5-0 with a 2.62 ERA in nine starts this season