The Oracle: Early ADP Thoughts
my annual 2 mlb team for u ray....basically instead of owning ind players we draft 2 teams and own all players for thosr teams. my keeper team is the Nats and i (sadly) have to draft one of these remaining teams: cws, min, hou.....my knee-jerk is cws but after sale, is there much to get ecited about. also keep in mind that most days ill prob use a lot of nats for hitters....it is a H to H league if that matters.....thanks ray!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- MRI on Rizzo reveals a mild low back strain
- Colts owner Irsay suspended six games, fined $500k
- Vickerson agreed to terms with Bengals
- Sankey is now the No. 2 running back
- Update: Watt's extension worth $100 million
- Mortenson: Watt extension worth est. 6yr/99m
- Texans agree to long-term pact with Watt
- LaRoche day-to-day with lower back stiffness
- Raiders starting Derek Carr over Matt Schaub
- Henderson Alvarez left with a left oblique strain