What's up,Ray? He's very underrated. I get him in the 9th round in every league I'm in. People are not reading between the #s. Love watching him pitch on my At Bat app
Ray, great write-up. I traded for Shields last year and he was a really solid addition to the team. I have a keeper question for you, if you have to pick three between JUpton, Carlos Gomez, Hosmer, BPhillips, and Ryan Zimmerman...where do you sit? Thanks!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- DeMarcus Cousins practiced again Wednesday
- WR Julian Edelman has a concussion
- Hyde not expected to play Sat
- Gore has "no symptoms" from concussion
- 49ers have released DT Ray McDonald
- Giants are re-signing Sergio Romo
- Kipnis had surgery to repair a tendon in finger
- Noah is likely to play on Thursday
- Newton split reps fairly on Wednesday
- Tim Duncan (rest) will play Wednesday