Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray get you ready for the final week of the regular season in the NFL and for those who are playing fantasy in Week 17, the guys have you covered! Fensty and Trevor tell you who to start and who to sit. The guys also go over injury replacements in fantasy basketball!
NFL: Should you still be playing fantasy football in Week 17? Tony Romo, Jamaal Charles, Knile Davis, Matt Asiata, Ted Ginn Jr., Brandon Lafell,
NBA: Derek Rose, Al Horford, Paul Millsap, Elton Brand, Russell Westbrook, Beno Udrih, Tim Hardaway Jr.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Giovani Bernard (hip) was officially ruled out
- Jordan Cameron has been ruled out for Sunday
- Darren Sproles expected to play Sunday
- Tony Romo did not practice on Friday
- A.J. Green expects to play Sunday
- Giovani Bernard (hip) expected to miss Sunday
- DeAngelo Hall re-tore his Achilles' tendon
- Russell Westbrook out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Rusell Westbrook Out After Hand Injury
- Khiry Robinson is inactive