Fantasy Beat - The Final Chapter Of Fantasy & NBA
Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray get you ready for the final week of the regular season in the NFL and for those who are playing fantasy in Week 17, the guys have you covered! Fensty and Trevor tell you who to start and who to sit. The guys also go over injury replacements in fantasy basketball!
NFL: Should you still be playing fantasy football in Week 17? Tony Romo, Jamaal Charles, Knile Davis, Matt Asiata, Ted Ginn Jr., Brandon Lafell,
NBA: Derek Rose, Al Horford, Paul Millsap, Elton Brand, Russell Westbrook, Beno Udrih, Tim Hardaway Jr.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- D-Backs place Trumbo on DL
- Yadier Molina not in the Cardinals lineup Thursday
- K-Rod Earns League-Leaging Ninth Save
- Desmond Jennings Has Three Hits, Two Steals
- Michael Wacha Ks 10 in Four Innings, Loses
- Nelson Cruz Two HR Powers Orioles
- Cole Hamels takes loss in 1st start of the year
- Zack Greinke K's 11, remains undefeated
- Chris Paul says he will play Thursday
- Andrew McCutchen with a HR in 3 straight games