Fantasy Beat - The Final Chapter Of Fantasy & NBA
Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray get you ready for the final week of the regular season in the NFL and for those who are playing fantasy in Week 17, the guys have you covered! Fensty and Trevor tell you who to start and who to sit. The guys also go over injury replacements in fantasy basketball!
NFL: Should you still be playing fantasy football in Week 17? Tony Romo, Jamaal Charles, Knile Davis, Matt Asiata, Ted Ginn Jr., Brandon Lafell,
NBA: Derek Rose, Al Horford, Paul Millsap, Elton Brand, Russell Westbrook, Beno Udrih, Tim Hardaway Jr.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Sammy Watkins running with first-team offense
- Ian Desmond goes 5-for-5, hits 17th home run
- A-Gone Reaches Base Five Times Against Pirates
- Cliff Lee Clubbed by Giants in Return
- Mariners option Justin Smoak to Triple-A Tacoma
- Adam Jones homered twice in win over Angels
- Teheran K’s 11 in no-decision vs Marlins
- Cuddyer (shoulder) could be back mid-August
- Ray McCallum named Summer League Finals MVP
- David Ortiz homered twice, passes Yaz
View from my room on Oahu... http://t.co/cZgzjPQecj
I'm off to Hawaii. July 21-28 I will be working on my savage tan. Won't be on twitter much. For more see - http://t.co/5EVEyLJxm9