Fantasy Beat - The Final Chapter Of Fantasy & NBA
Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray get you ready for the final week of the regular season in the NFL and for those who are playing fantasy in Week 17, the guys have you covered! Fensty and Trevor tell you who to start and who to sit. The guys also go over injury replacements in fantasy basketball!
NFL: Should you still be playing fantasy football in Week 17? Tony Romo, Jamaal Charles, Knile Davis, Matt Asiata, Ted Ginn Jr., Brandon Lafell,
NBA: Derek Rose, Al Horford, Paul Millsap, Elton Brand, Russell Westbrook, Beno Udrih, Tim Hardaway Jr.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Curry's minutes will be limited Sunday night
- Garnett will miss his fifth straight game Sunday
- Jets have released Pro-Bowl CB Antonio Cromartie
- Cards signed Cuban shortstop Aledmys Diaz
- Kris Medlen leaves Sunday's game
- Vikings will not re-sign DE Jared Allen
- Twins reassigned Buxton to minor league camp
- Jamal Crawford (calf) will miss Monday's game
- Lou Williams with 2nd straight DNP
- Danny Green re-aggravates wrist strain