Trevor Ray and Justin Fensterman get you ready for your championship round of fantasy football (will players be rested?), and discuss some key injuries and pickups in fantasy basketball.
NFL: Zach Ertz, LeSean McCoy, Adrian Peterson, Toby Gerhart, Aaron Rodgers, Victor Cruz, Wes Welker, Demaryius Thomas, Andre Caldwell, Hakeem Nicks, Rueben Randle, DeAngelo Williams.
NBA: D.J. Augustin, Kirk Hinrich, Alec Burks, Kobe Bryant, Steve Blake, Xavier Henry, Nick Young, Larry Sanders, Khris Middleton, Terrence Ross
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Reggie Wayne could miss one or two games
- Michael Morse will be the DH in Game 1
- Jadeveon Clowney will not play on Monday
- Rams waived WR Austin Pettis
- Usama Young has a torn ACL and MCL
- Clowney is very unlikely to play Monday
- Wayne will undergo an MRI on his elbow
- A.J. Green (toe) is making progress
- Colt McCoy will start this week
- Calvin Johnson will travel with the Lions