Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray discuss several NBA injuries and the players that should see an increase in production due those injuries. They will also go over several FA TE that you could or should pick up for your team.
NBA: Derrick Rose, Kirk Hinrich, Luol Deng, Jeremy Lin, Aaron Brooks, Francisco Garcia, Patrick Beverley, Jameer Nelson, E'Twan Moore, Glen Davis, Jason Thompson
NFL: Matt Ryan, Ben Roethlisberger, Le'Veon Bell, DeMarco Murray, Andre Holmes, Ladarius Green, Brandon Myers, Rob Housler, Dennis Pitta
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Hibbert will not play Wednesday
- Wade (hamstring) hoping to play Sunday
- Dwight Howard will not play Wednesday
- Ryan Braun said his thumb is back to 100 %
- McCoy to start. RGIII part of the long-term plan
- Geno Smith to start vs. Miami Dolphins
- Henson Will Not Play vs T'Wolves Wednesday
- Kia Tigers Reject Bid for Hyeon-Jong Yang
- Rose's injury not serious
- Redskins planning to start Colt McCoy Sunday
Quite possible in time. Might be a long wait though. I would pass. RT @uneedacopier: Think Delgado gets voted in?