Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray discuss several NBA injuries and the players that should see an increase in production due those injuries. They will also go over several FA TE that you could or should pick up for your team.
NBA: Derrick Rose, Kirk Hinrich, Luol Deng, Jeremy Lin, Aaron Brooks, Francisco Garcia, Patrick Beverley, Jameer Nelson, E'Twan Moore, Glen Davis, Jason Thompson
NFL: Matt Ryan, Ben Roethlisberger, Le'Veon Bell, DeMarco Murray, Andre Holmes, Ladarius Green, Brandon Myers, Rob Housler, Dennis Pitta
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Luol Deng (wrist) will play Thursday
- Dwyane Wade will not play on Thursday
- HC John Fox is optimistic on Sanders for Sunday
- Dwight Howard is unlikely to play Saturday
- Jets-Bills moved to Mon. in Detroit or Washington
- Arian Foster will be a game-time decision Sunday
- Bills-Jets game expected to move
- Fitzgerald misses second straight practice
- Mike Smith said no doubt Julio will play Sunday
- Julius, Sanders still not practicing Thursday