Fantasy Beat - NBA Injuries & Waiver Wire TEs
Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray discuss several NBA injuries and the players that should see an increase in production due those injuries. They will also go over several FA TE that you could or should pick up for your team.
NBA: Derrick Rose, Kirk Hinrich, Luol Deng, Jeremy Lin, Aaron Brooks, Francisco Garcia, Patrick Beverley, Jameer Nelson, E'Twan Moore, Glen Davis, Jason Thompson
NFL: Matt Ryan, Ben Roethlisberger, Le'Veon Bell, DeMarco Murray, Andre Holmes, Ladarius Green, Brandon Myers, Rob Housler, Dennis Pitta
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Carmelo Anthony dishes out a season-high 8 dimes
- Jeff Adrien continues to impress
- James Harden scores a game-high 28 points
- X-rays on Nicolas Batum's come back negative
- Kenneth Faried scores a career-high 32 points
- Klay Thompson (back) will not return
- Klay Thompson suffered a lower back strain
- Harper said his knee feels great, no pain
- Zach Randolph will start on Friday
- Joe Johnson will play on Friday night