Fantasy Beat - NBA Injuries & Waiver Wire TEs
Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray discuss several NBA injuries and the players that should see an increase in production due those injuries. They will also go over several FA TE that you could or should pick up for your team.
NBA: Derrick Rose, Kirk Hinrich, Luol Deng, Jeremy Lin, Aaron Brooks, Francisco Garcia, Patrick Beverley, Jameer Nelson, E'Twan Moore, Glen Davis, Jason Thompson
NFL: Matt Ryan, Ben Roethlisberger, Le'Veon Bell, DeMarco Murray, Andre Holmes, Ladarius Green, Brandon Myers, Rob Housler, Dennis Pitta
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Rubio Spent Offseason Working On Shot
- Raiders have officially fired Dennis Allen
- Knile Davis Rushes For 107 Yards In Win
- Charles Totals 3 TD's In Return To Action
- Alex Smith Dominates Pats, Goes 20-248-3
- Jamaal Charles is active
- LaRon Landry has been suspended 4 games
- Astros hire Hinch as new manager
- E.J. Manuel benched, Orton starts Week 5
- Colts have released Da'Rick Rogers